Lilypie - Caitlin Marie

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Kelsie Jeanne

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Riley Connor

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Papa-to-Be !!

Happy Birthday to Sid !
This picture was taken on the day we found out we were pregnant!


Happy Birthday to Sid... my friend, my Partner... and soon-to-be Co-Parent!    We've been together almost 15 long years now, and we have had our share of up's and down's, like any couple does.   We've been through good times (Buying a house, promotions at work, starting a family), and bad times (deaths in the family, being laid-off, ... our new windows not fitting during replacement in the middle of summer...)... and through it all, he has been so wonderful!  Sid is definitely an eternal optimist - he is always a "glass-half-full" kind of person.   He can always see the best in people, and has NEVER met a stranger!  It continually amazes me that within seconds of meeting someone, it's like Sid has known them his whole life.    He is an amazing person, and I'm lucky to have him!   Sid, you are going to be a GREAT father, and there is no one else I would rather share this new journey with!   Look on the bright side.... although we will be older than most parents when the kids grow up, we will be able to get rock-star parking and good seating at graduations when we are in our wheelchairs !!    Love you !

4 comments:

  1. How great!
    Happy Birthday Sid.
    Your Friend, m.
    p.s. Fred and I never argue. Well, at least we didn't this morning. But then again, he was sleeping when I left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sid, I'm so glad I found your blog I'm excited to follow your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all. Aaron is a great partner. Can't complain when I get a SLR nikon camera for the big day. At least you all will get to enjoy some great pics!!

    ReplyDelete